My name is Sam Rosenthal and I am a student at the USC Interactive Media Division, where I study the ins and outs of video game design. I aspire to create new types of interactive experiences rich with emotion and intellect, and hope to make video games more accessible to the masses. I’ll keep blogging every step of the way.
What I’m Playing
- RT @flantz: One of the things Anne taught me that I’ll never forget is the idea that you don’t need to immediately pass judgment on every n… 6 days ago
- RT @BrodyBr: Thread! Scroll down for nice games from E3 that don't focus on combat. Scroll up for stats on combat-focused vs. non-combat… 1 week ago
- RT @Pentadact: Amazing and inspiring to compare the 2012 Outer Wilds trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Og9Gag… To its launch trailer seven years la… 1 week ago
- Surreal playing Outer Wilds in its finished form. This game was so charming and imaginative 6 years ago at USC, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This is an easy endorsement. I’d listen to John and Federico talk about anything. twitter.com/johnvoorhees/s… 3 weeks ago