My name is Sam Rosenthal and I am a student at the USC Interactive Media Division, where I study the ins and outs of video game design. I aspire to create new types of interactive experiences rich with emotion and intellect, and hope to make video games more accessible to the masses. I’ll keep blogging every step of the way.
What I’m Playing
- RT @austin_walker: Every few months we get a hot take about how there isn't real games criticism in the world, so just a reminder that @cri… 2 days ago
- It’s a beautiful day for democracy #ElectionDay https://t.co/s6BeRu0JRV 6 days ago
- Shout out to the witch who sang all of Defying Gravity after I gave her candy. 1 week ago
- RT @MisiaClive: These guys are amazing. If you're looking to get into the game industry as a graphic designer, I would really recommend che… 1 week ago
- RT @thegameband: Hey to all you designers and illustrators out there! We’re looking to hire an entry level graphic designer. The perfect… 1 week ago