My name is Sam Rosenthal and I am a student at the USC Interactive Media Division, where I study the ins and outs of video game design. I aspire to create new types of interactive experiences rich with emotion and intellect, and hope to make video games more accessible to the masses. I’ll keep blogging every step of the way.
What I’m Playing
- RT @giantsparrow: Our gameplay programmer Evan just released his own indie game on Steam and it's fantastic! If you like strange, unique… 24 minutes ago
- RT @pitchfork: These scores were like musical gateways for young gamers p4k.in/1ss9OBP 1 day ago
- RT @liongirl528: LOST OR STRAY DOG FOUND! On Parkman and Bellevue. No collar. Super friendly. Unneutered. Enormous. Possibly a wolf hybrid?… 1 day ago
- RT @NBCNews: "We call BS!" Student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School leads chant on lawmakers' responses to gun violence after scho… 2 days ago
- In a great episode of @99piorg, @scottmccloud said “silent comics” (comics without words) feel most like pure comic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago