My name is Sam Rosenthal and I am a student at the USC Interactive Media Division, where I study the ins and outs of video game design. I aspire to create new types of interactive experiences rich with emotion and intellect, and hope to make video games more accessible to the masses. I’ll keep blogging every step of the way.
What I’m Playing
- RT @Jonathan_Blow: What Remains of Edith Finch came out this week! If you like Gone Home or Firewatch, give it a try! https://t.co/NmNa7n… 3 hours ago
- RT @A_i: stoked to see #EdithFinch receive praise & props! check it out if you haven't PS4 // bit.ly/EdithFinchPS4 PC // https://t.co/D… 5 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBellDesign: I'm helping @thatgamecompany in designing #thatnextgame & we're looking for a gameplay engineer. Think we've got somet… 1 day ago
- What a wonderful night. ❤️this team #edithfinch @ Button Mash instagram.com/p/BTYVkamlkE9/ 2 days ago
- RT @sklathill: And joy gets further amplified when you can communicate with people through this game/system that's understood yet not narra… 3 days ago