My name is Sam Rosenthal and I am a student at the USC Interactive Media Division, where I study the ins and outs of video game design. I aspire to create new types of interactive experiences rich with emotion and intellect, and hope to make video games more accessible to the masses. I’ll keep blogging every step of the way.
What I’m Playing
- RT @InfiniteAmmoDev: Excited for the upcoming Unity Editor redesigns https://t.co/3T88z6Y2RG 1 day ago
- So happy to see this - and it works with the UltraFine displays! twitter.com/verge/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @EchoParkRising: Announcing this year's Liberty Stage headliners for #EchoParkRising August 16-19 in #EchoPark TT (Theresa Wayman of War… 4 days ago
- If you like charming and quirky physics games, you’re in for a treat with this one. twitter.com/walaber/status… 4 days ago
- RT @rodger_sherman: Annual reminder: There is an enormous market for this video game and EA wanted to pay athletes so they could keep makin… 6 days ago