My name is Sam Rosenthal and I am a student at the USC Interactive Media Division, where I study the ins and outs of video game design. I aspire to create new types of interactive experiences rich with emotion and intellect, and hope to make video games more accessible to the masses. I’ll keep blogging every step of the way.
What I’m Playing
- RT @A_i: 🌞Summer Sale alert🌞 What Remains of Edith Finch is currently 25% off on @steam_games (soundtrack bundle too!) // https://t.co/Dt… 12 hours ago
- RT @settern: I’m a little bit jealous of @russellholly’s MBP eGPU setup for VR. Now we just need a few games… imore.com/hands-apple-vr… 3 days ago
- Walking around LA right now like https://t.co/gVMGAczNd6 5 days ago
- RT @IndieCade: "#IndieCadeE3's 'resist theme' holds a mirror to society" - Lovely recap & interview on @engadget. engt.co/2rCCm37 h… 5 days ago
- RT @alv9n: My latest: How we’re sorted into those who leave home — and those who don’t vox.com/policy-and-pol… https://t.co/eb03zagWCo 6 days ago